Managed Services - the new IT Support Services
Managed Services – We do it differently!
Instead of merely offering traditional, old-fashioned information technology support, ITBlue’s support is based on the most recent Remote Monitoring and Managed (RMM) Services model.
Traditional information technology support relies on a reactive model where a technician has to visit a site in order to resolve IT issues. The consequences of this support model are:
- Impact of downtime is high as response times are usually a few hours to a few days.
- No preventative measures as visits are usually only done to fix existing problems.
- The knowledge level of the technician attending to the problem is often low as junior technicians are usually dispatched for call outs.
- High cost due to call out fees, travel costs and on site presence.
- Unreliable security management such as backups and anti-virus measures due to the manual checking required for these.
Instead of this, ITBlue’s forward-looking Remote Monitoring and Managed (RMM) Services model ensures the following:
- All IT infrastructure is continuously and automatically monitored.
- Often alerts are ‘auto healed’ without the intervention of a technician. If this is not possible, the alert is escalated for human intervention.
- Preventative maintenance is done.
- Security and related issues is a key and ongoing focus area.
Get in touch today
Your new IT experience is merely a click away! Click on the button below to engage with us. We'd love to year from you.