More than just an IT service provider. We are your preferred IT partner.
ITBlue has been providing information technology services to mainly medium-sized owner-managed businesses in South Africa and neighbouring countries over the past eight years. Our combination of specialist technical, accounting and business knowledge and experience give us a distinct advantage over run of the mill IT service providers as we are able to offer affordable strategic input, systems implementation, IT infrastructure as well as day-to-day IT support to our clients.
This is what we bring to your business:
- Business support, not mere IT support. Our business-inclusive approach and service mean that you can from now on spend your time on running your business while we take care of your systems (including Pastel or ERP business management software), your business’s life-giving IT infrastructure and data as well as sorting out those daily IT annoyances that previously used to take your eye off the ball.
- Account managers of a different kind – ITBlue directors. Yes, in our business the company’s directors are also the account managers who personally take responsibility for the service delivery to your company. As your new business partners in the IT field, they are accessible, qualified to provide strategic and operational insight, keen to take ownership of their task and positioned to make prompt and spot-on decisions – all with proven business and technical experience in their field. Be assured, they’ll be supporting your business in the same way that they handle their own, with care and dedication.
- An IT business with the optimum number of employees to be human, but backed by the latest technology. Technology enables us to keep the finger on the pulse of our clients’ systems through distance support without having to use people on the ground for that. It improves productivity, cuts cost and allows us to add value to your operation instead of having to spend valuable time and resource to internally manage ourselves.
- Flexible support options, seven days a week. Our fixed cost support option means that you will get unlimited support hours from us. Our per-user billing model, furthermore, means that you pay per user within your organization and for nothing more. This makes history of all those extras that you had to budget for in the past, including your server and anti-virus software. But there’s more. With mobile applications and omnipresence through the internet being the norm today, we include three devices per user (usually a computer, a cellphone and one other mobile device) in our support contract with you.
- Seamlessly taking over your IT support. To do so we’ll make sure that we understand your business and its requirements, we’ll plan in detail how to take over your support function, we’ll implement and when it’s done, we’ll test and test again to make sure that all functions operate correctly. Add to this our process to make sure that each user gets to know us and understands how to use our services so that we can help them properly the first time around.
- Affordability, as ITBlue’s business model had been optimized with a balance between human involvement, technological support systems and economies of scale. With us, getting the optimum doesn’t mean having to pay a premium for it.
- An ahead of its time and refined IT business with leaders who, by design, study future trends in order to provide the latest knowledge, expertise and technology to its clients in real time and on an ongoing basis. When it comes to visualizing technological evolution in the future and to proactively implement what is required to meet these new demands, ITBlue certainly stands out and is a leader in its field.
We look forward to being of service to you and to become your business partner and an extension of your organisation.